Ticket holders will be able to watch live 7pm and/or on demand from the date of broadcast until 3rd October, and in addition will be granted viewing rights to the full 4K, post-produced concert film(s) from 4th-31st October.
If you have already redeemed your voucher you can go straight to the concert viewing platform:
If you have bought a ticket, you will have been given a voucher. In order to watch you will need to redeem your voucher on the viewing platform. We recommend doing this as soon as possible. It only takes 5 minutes but we don’t want you to miss any of the music.
Please follow the instructions below and/or view the video instructions.
- Please visit the viewing platform and click on the corresponding event that you have purchased. This could be a season ticket or an individual concert.
- When the event page opens you need to click the ‘purchase’ button that appears in the middle of the image of the event image.
- A login screen will appear, and you must click ‘sign up’ at the top of the window.
- You must now create an account by inputting your own email address, first and last name and a password of your choosing. Please make a note of your login credentials as you will need them in order to be able to view the concerts.
- Once your account is created, you will be taken to a checkout page. Please click the ‘+ add voucher’ and enter the voucher code that you were given by your provider. The price will then revert to zero and you can continue.
- The word ‘success’ will appear, and this is confirmation that you have successfully set up an account and redeemed your season ticket.
If you have any problems redeeming your voucher, please contact the Foundation team on email@example.com.
To help you make the most of your online experience and to watch the broadcast in the highest quality possible, please visit the Viewing Guidance page.